10-22-2017, 03:52 AM
As part of Facebook’s security checks, you are required to completely fill out your account details to successfully create an account. By default, Facebook requires every user to enter their full name prior to saving their profile settings.
With this trick, you will be able to bypass Facebook’s restrictions and drop your last name.
How to Do it:
1) Open Mozilla Firefox (Firefox is required for this **** to work)
2) Go to Options -> Advanced -> Network -> Settings -> Connection Settings -> Manual Proxy Configuration
3) In the HTTP Proxy Field, enter 188.8.131.52, port 8080, or use any Indonesian Proxy.
4) On your facebook profile, go to Account settings — > Change Language to BAHASA INDONESIA
5) Remove your middle name & last name.
If did not work Try This one
Facebook Single Name Trick Remove Hide Last Name on Facebook
1. Visit Facebook Mobile Version by
2. Login your account and visit Language Page
3. Now select Tamil language.
4. Once you select Tamil language, Now visit Facebook Settings Page
5. Finally remove last name and enter your Password then click on Save.
Bravo !! its Done !! You have successfully removed your last name.
THANKYOU AND GODBLESS.