10-31-2017, 04:14 AM
1. In which museum would you find the ancient Greek statue, Venus de Milo?
2. Which book by Woodward & Bernstein was top of the US best sellers a month before Nixon quit as president of the USA? (also a 1976 film)
All the President’s Men
3. Which friend of Harry Potter dies at the end of the fourth book, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire?
4. Who painted ‘The Laughing Cavalier’?
5. Who painted the ‘Birth of Venus’?
6. Who painted the ‘Girl with a Pearl Earring’?
7. In which museum are you most likely to find the Mona Lisa?
8. Who wrote the series of children’s books about Budgie the Little Helicopter?
9. Nutwood Cottage is the home of which children’s TV character?
10. Who composed the opera Don Giovanni in 1787?
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart